Help reduce the overuse of plastic in horticulture with this 50 cell Seed Starter Kit, which includes 10 plastic markers. Biodegradable peat pots are a great way to start your pepper seeds or tropical fruit seeds! Simply follow these guidelines to ensure your seed starter trays are a success:
- Fill the strips with potting soil and water thoroughly (ensure they are on a flat surface).
- Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place.
- Gradually expose seedlings to the sun.
- Water when required. Do not overwater or let them dry out.
- Please note these are made with a biodegradable peat and they can become damaged if over watered, a spray bottle is a great way to keep them moist.
- Each cell is 1.75" square and 2" deep, overall tray width is 4" and overall tray length is 10".
Don't forget to compost your peat pots once you've transplanted your plants!